- 2 small Italian zucchini
- leftover lamb and pork shoulder bones
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- vegetable broth
- 4oz of gangster pulled pork
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 2 small heads of bok choy
- 1 scallion
- Broth: In a medium sauce pan, bring 4 cups of vegetable stock, tomato paste, soy sauce, oyster sauce and leftover bones to a boil. Give the batch a good stir, then reduce heat to a simmer. Allow broth to simmer for 2 hours.
- Zoodles: Spiralize 2 small zucchinis into zoodles. Set in a large bowl.
- Pour finished broth into the bowl with zoodles.
- Top with pulled pork, soft boiled egg, bok choy and sliced scallions.
*Makes 1 serving.