- 1lb of linguine
- 2lbs of shrimp (cleaned)
- 1 large bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 medium yellow onions (diced)
- 6 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 2 medium lemons (juiced)
- sea salt
- red pepper flakes
- Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, add 2-3 pads of butter and saute onions for 5-7 minutes until soft and browned. Add garlic and saute for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add 2-3 more pads of butter, then the shrimp and cook until they’re just opaque.
- Quick add more butter, cooked linguine, lemon juice, parsley and seasonings. Toss the mixture until everything is evenly coated.
*Makes 4 servings.