- 3 4oz salmon fillets
- 4 medium zucchini
- 16oz pure coconut water
- 2tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 scallions
- 6 cloves roasted garlic (minced)
- fresh dill (chopped)
- sea salt and pepper
- Rinse and pat salmon fillets dry with a paper towel.
- Cut them in half.
- Season with sea salt, pepper and fresh chopped dill (to taste).
- Place halfed fillets in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil, on medium-high heat. Let them sear, skin side down until golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Then place them skin side down on a baking sheet and in the oven, pre-heated at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place the coconut water, peanut butter, oyster sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and minced roasted garlic in a medium sauce pan on high heat.
- Whisk until mixture starts to boil, then turn it down to a simmer.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Cut the ends from the zucchini.
- Using a vegetable spiralizer, choose desired setting to cut into zoodles.
- Place 1/4 in a serving bowl, place 2 salmon fillets on top, then pour peanut sauce in at desired level.
- Garnish with chopped scallions. Enjoy!